Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Now Design @!!

Hi all,! I have fantastic news for you.! I am now designing @ CCK & Scrap Heaven.! Two Fantastic stores. I think Fantastic is the word of the day today.(lol), I am so excited about designing at these store because for one, I know one of them is a new up and coming store with great women who own it. and two, CCK which is already a big name store and I know a few ladies there so agian I love it !
and also the fact that I am going to meet new scrapping pals,to me I think that is the best part of scrapping. Well I just had to let you all know how I was feling about the whole great adventure! I hope you all are as excited for me as I am .. Thanks again for reading my blah for the day .!
*Smiles*:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed