Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi all I am sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been away and out of service but, I am back again and hopefully I can get back to normal soon. Well I would like to start things off with an amazing friend of mine her name is Gina. She is my personal CT! she is AWESOME! completly down to earth type of chic. She too is Latina as am I. So we hit it off great from the start .. Well SHe has been creating the outstanding creations which I am absolutly in Aw of.. She is just a one of a kind chic, I love all of the creations she has made .. Here is her most recent tut she has made.
You can of course find it at her website which is here..
Thank You so much Gina!
RockChicChick_Melissa.gif picture by GinaGemTuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed